Welcome to Lifee
WE DEVELOP WEARABLE ELECTRONICS
We are a team of senior innovators, scientists, engineers and marketing experts with experience from consumer electronics, embedded systems, computer games and software development. With a strong focus on market needs, we develop wearable products and services that add clear values to individuals and society.
Lifee AB was founded by serial entrepreneur Tomas Ahlström and electronics engineer Anders Petersson. We share a passion for technology and cool gadgets and strive to make a dent in the universe with our products.
In 2013 Tomas and Anders came up with the idea behind Lifee. As you know, modern kids love their smartphones, tablets, TV’s and game consoles. Great! But too much physical inactivity will jeopardize health, increase overweight and create family conflicts. So we developed a concept based on a wristband that would make it fun and rewarding to be active in the real world.
In 2014 we started to test our first prototype which rendered positive feedback. Together with industry designers and CAD-experts Prodelox we developed a look and feel of the wristband.
In 2015 we assembled a strong team of skilled people to bring Lifee to the market. Lifee was initially backed by Incredible Concepts of Sweden, SPARV Embedded, ALMI Business Partners and New Tools For Health.
Our vision is to become a leading developer of entertaining wearables for a good cause!
Some of our partners
We are part of LEAD, one of the best business incubators in Sweden, supporting the development of unique start-ups with high growth potential.
Industrial design, CAD and prototyping
Flextronics is our partner for manufacturing.
+46 70 935 77 53
+46 72 spam block73 09 096
+46 70 spam block57 21 408
+46 76 spam block80 76 076
Sales & Community
+46 73 spam block78 30 694
Chairman & Business Development
+46 70 spam block08 95 729
Lifee Advisory Group
We have invited the smartest and most experienced people we know to form the exclusive “Lifee Advisory Group”. The group gives us valuable feedback on the product before it hits the market. Every second week, we send out a survey with things that we need your input on. Discussions are being held in a closed forum.
We don’t add more people to the group at the moment. Contact us to get a place on the waiting list.
- Johan Aronsson, Founder & CEO at Marknadsbyrån
- Creighton Hurt, Product Manager at Sqor Sports
- Joe McNaull, Founder & CEO at FanSport
- Alva Appelgren, Neuro Scientist at Karolinska Institutet & Founder Brainself
- Jonas Sand, Founder & Psychologist (MSc Psych) at Kompetenta AB
- Rebecka Klöckner, student at Linköping university
- Sara Enarsson, student at Linköping university
- Susanne Ulltjärn, User Interaction Expert
- Viktor Månsson, Site Manager at LEAD
- Kari Syria, Regional Demand Generation Leader at Oracle
- Janne ”Lunkan” Lundqvist, Innovation Adviser at Start-Up Stockholm
- Johan Åberg, Founder & CEO at Briteback
- Kendra Van Beek
- Tobias Johansson, Business Development, Marknadsbyrån
- Anton Juholt, ABF
- Therése Strängfors PR at Brand Event
- Christian Gustavsson, Politician
- Magnus C Carlsson, Manager at ÅF
- Camilla Armerö, Parent
- Agneta Lindell, Parent and social entrepreneur
- Caroline Von Post, Stormie Poodle
- Catarina Ljungberg,
- Marcus André, Facilitator at Demola
- Ann-Sofie Stål, Project Manager, Designer, Parent
- David Eriksson, Entrepreneur
- Elin Kusmin, Datamuseet
- Lars Bengtsson, Business Coach at LEAD
- Jimmy Hanqvist Entreprenör
- Mathias Sundin, Politician & Member of Parliament
- Johannes Walfridsson, CEO at Prodelox
- Marcin De Kaminski, Internet researcher and analyst
- Philip Engström, Technical Leader at Cybercom
- Anders Lindell
- Elin Ledskog, Head of Market & Sales at Againity AB
- Anders Petersson, Founder at Sparv Embedded
- Magnus Refthammar, Project Manager
- Malin Sandell, Graphical Designer
- Anders Ferntoft, Business Coach at LEAD
- Niclas Johansson, Co-founder at VR Square and Special Projects / pappaledig at Narrative
- Carolina Olsson, Project Manager/Facilitator at Demola East Sweden
- Johan Holmlund, UX profesional
- Lasse Fredriksson, Public speaker and CEO
- Niklas Tinglöf, Senior Consultant at DevPort
- Richard Bremer, Founder Inntrion AB
- Jonas Ytterfors, Financial genius at TriOptima UK
- Kalle Eldebo, Business advisor at Almi
- Morgan Holmström, Owner at Amazonkey and Owner at Individual Focus
- Christoffer Ekman, Product owner at at Scandinavian Diagnostics AB
- Alexander Lantz, Student
- Tova Linder, Student
- Adam Bradbury, Volleyball Player and Coach
- Tommy Högström, Head of Young Professionals & Business service desk at Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK
- Jesper Petersson, Digital Marketing Consultant at Resultify