Look, we have an awesome prototype of Lifee!
Now, we need a few test pilots that will wear the prototype for some days, and then return valuable feedback to us.
We are looking for:
- Kids 8-12 years old, perhaps spending a bit too much time by the computer, smartphone, TV
- Living in Linköping or Norrköping, Sweden
- Willing to report a short survey every day
- Nice parents that can overview the test
Just sign up here if you are interested!
A description of the prototype version:
- Sensors register all your moves in 3D
- When you are active you earn Activity Points
- When you are inactive you lose Activity Points
- Shake your wrist and a multi-color LED will show your Activity Status
The colors of the LED means:
- Red light: Warning – you have been sitting still for too long
- Yellow light: Good – that’s a great start
- Green light: Perfect – you have been active today!
- White light: Oh my gosh – you are a super-hero!!
Do your best to keep the light green all the time. Good luck!