Every 4 weeks, a batch of start ups are picked to get mentoring, space, attend events and be part of the Epicenter community in Stockholm. Lifee is part of the first batch to join the program, starting 1st of May 2016.
There are four cornerstones:
Open monthly events that will aim to share founder stories and inspire you further on your journey
Weekly topical events that will be focused on the company lifecycle e.g. customer validation, growth hacking, online marketing etc. These topical events will be a little more hands on, like a workshop where you can come and discuss challenges and meet peers or idols that have solved the problem you are facing before
Access to free space at Epicenter and Deep Mentoring for hand picked start ups that happens every 4 weeks. During these 4 weeks you get deep mentoring from amazing company builders, corporates and entrepreneurs that can help your business scale or idea get to market, all while you have free space at Epicenter
We love to support existing community builders (run events, spaces, meet ups etc) through our resources like space, mentoring and access to our network
Our dedicated coach is Mahesh Kumar, CEO of Result, Director of Innovations Lab at Epicenter and co-founder of FitnessCollection – to mention a few of Mahesh positions.
Here are some of the offers in the growth platform package:
- Open monthly events and weekly topical events tailor focusing on the various stages of the start up life cycle
- Access to Epicenter to sit and work out of
- Deep mentoring sessions with experienced local and international company builders specialised in the fields of expertise of your needs
- Access to over 20 Google For Entrepreneurs Tech Hubs Globally i.e. you can sit and work out of different parts of the world for free if you are part of the community
- Invitations and eligibility to attend special Google For Entrepreneurship programs, competitions globally
- Lots of Google swag and credits
See you in Stockholm!