Startup Sweden is a boot camp for Sweden’s most promising digital startups! It gives 10 companies the opportunity to develop their skills in business development and expanding its network for five intense days in central Stockholm. Last but not least, the companies the chance to meet private and public investors in the largest demo day for digital companies on 14 December.
This time Startup Sweden’s boot camp is exclusively targeting game companies. Since Lifee is all about gamification and having fun it is a perfect fit.
Startup Sweden is organized by ”Tillväxtverket” and backed by its partners, including Game Port in Karlshamn and The Game Incubator in Skövde. During a week of September, the ten companies will meet and share experiences and contacts from several established Swedish gaming companies. They will also pitch their game projects and companies to a wide range of investors with a focus on computer games industry.
Lifee AB was selected to join Startup Sweden by a jury team with representatives from Game Port in Karlshamn, The Game Incubator in Skövde, Stockholm Innovation & Growth (Sting), Almi Invest, FastTrack Malmö, Internet Discovery Day, North Zone, the Innovation Office at Stockholm University, Bic Factory, Innovation Scania Industrial Development Fund and Tillväxtverket.
– A difference in this call compared to the past is that over a third of the applicant company founded by women or have a woman as CEO. Three of the selected companies have either a woman founder and CEO, says Arash Sangari and Marcus Liu at Startup Sweden.
The selected companies:
- Lifee AB, Linköping
- 8 Dudes in a Garage AB (IGDB.com), Göteborg
- Palindrome Interactive AB, Skövde
- Divine Robot, Malmö
- Tarhead Studio AB, Skövde
- Mostly Harmless Games, Skövde
- Eat Create Sleep AB, Gotland
- Guru Games AB, Skövde
- Lone Hero Studios AB, Skövde
- Claimony AB, Stockholm